IN SPRINGVILLE, UT
Hear From Invisalign Patients Like You
Invisalign has helped patients of all ages achieve a straighter smile and a healthier bite. Hear from our patients about how Invisalign has improved their smiles and confidence.
Meet HudsonFebruary 2021
Meet IsabelJanuary 2021
Meet AnnikaOctober 2019
Meet KaileeMay 2019
The Clear Alignment Solution
The Invisalign system is a comfortable and nearly invisible alternative to traditional braces that is proven to correct multiple orthodontic issues. One of the many reasons Invisalign is so popular is that patients are in control of the success of their treatment—Invisalign aligners can be taken out to eat, drink, and maintain oral care—and the more patients wear their aligners, the faster they get their results.
Our practice combines digital orthodontic treatment planning with years of experience to provide the highest level of personalized care with Invisalign. For your treatment, we use advanced 3D technology to create a series of clear, custom aligners that gently guide the teeth into alignment. Each aligner is worn for about 2 weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of the teeth is achieved. Using our special iTero scanner, we can even show you what your smile will look like when your treatment with Invisalign is complete! Because the Invisalign system is personalized to you, your total time in treatment and the number of aligners you will receive varies. We find that for most adults, the treatment time is just under 1 year with appointments about every 6 weeks to assess your progress.
To find out if Invisalign is the ideal option for your oral health and smile, feel free to request a complimentary consultation appointment with Dr. Warren today. If you’re still on the fence about getting started with the Invisalign system, check out the personal stories from our patients who have shared their experience with Invisalign at Warren Orthodontics.
TYPES OF INVISALIGN
We offer several Invisalign packages at our practice for various levels of personalized treatment:
- Invisalign Full: Can be used to treat most of the same orthodontic issues treated with braces
- Invisalign Lite: Treats mild to moderate orthodontic issues; treatment time 7–9 months
- Invisalign Express: For minor orthodontic issues, such as a few crooked teeth; treatment time 3–6 months
- Invisalign Teen: Treatment designed specifically for teens; fixes the same issues as Invisalign Full for adults
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN?
Invisalign is an extremely popular and effective choice for straightening teeth and correcting the bite for many reasons, including the following:
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible.
- Most patients are candidates for this customized alternative to metal braces.
- Invisalign is effective for many orthodontic conditions, including gapped teeth, tooth crowding, overbite, underbite, open bite, and crossbite.
- Invisalign is removable, and unlike traditional braces, patients can eat and drink what they want during treatment and brush and floss their teeth normally by simply removing their aligner.
- Invisalign aligners are more comfortable than traditional braces—there are no metal brackets or wires with the Invisalign system, so there is no associated mouth irritation.
- Your appointments during treatment won’t involve metal or wire adjustments, so appointments are quick and easy.
- With Invisalign, you don’t have to wait until your treatment is complete to see your smile change—just remove your aligner to take a peek at your progress!
If you are interested in Invisalign, feel free to request a complimentary consultation with Dr. Warren at our office in Springville, Utah. We work hard to make everyone who walks through our door feel comfortable and relaxed with a friendly and accommodating staff, the latest orthodontic technology, and of course, free ice cream (and a really great massage chair). We look forward to helping you achieve the beautiful, straight smile you have always wanted.
COST OF INVISALIGN
When a new patient is considering Invisalign treatment, often the first question they ask is, “How much will Invisalign cost?” Every patient is different, and therefore, your cost will be based on certain factors that can only be determined through a consultation with Dr. Warren. To estimate the cost of your treatment, Dr. Warren will consider a few things, including
- The details of your insurance coverage
- The length of time needed to complete your customized treatment
- If additional procedures are required to complete your treatment
Once it has been determined that Invisalign is the best option for you and your treatment plan has been created, we will go over the costs, including insurance and options for payment. It’s important to the Warren Orthodontics team to keep orthodontic treatment affordable for all families, so we will customize a financial plan that works for your family. Insurance claims will be submitted on your behalf by our office, and although insurance benefits differ significantly from policy to policy, if a patient has orthodontic coverage, Invisalign should be covered to the same extent as conventional braces.
INVISALIGN IN SPRINGVILLE, UT
You can find our Springville, UT, office on the southwest side of town off of UT-77. If you’re looking for a way to straighten your teeth, Dr. Warren and his team are here to help. Warren Orthodontics proudly offers Invisalign clear aligners to patients in Springville and the surrounding areas, including:
- Mapleton, UT
- Provo, UT
- Santaquin, UT
- Spanish Fork, UT
- Payson, UT